Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adoration Hymn: The Resurrection of the Lord


Adoration Hymn: The Resurrection of the Lord 


Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia! 

Christ is risen from the dead,
so then by death He trampled death,
to ransom me.

You have paid the highest price,
laid down your life in sacrifice,
for love of me.

I have hope that day by day,
as You guide me on the way,
a saint I'll be.

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

Our Lord has risen from the dead,
threw open wide the prison doors,
set captives free.

Jesus, You've conquered sin and death,
crushed the wicked serpent's head,
by faith I see.

Lord, I'm held fast in my sins,
break the chains yet binding me,
Christ have mercy.

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

Jesus has risen from the dead,
and granted life to us instead,
eternally.

You've asked me to deny myself,
and take your mother as my own,
to care for me.

I cry out, “Holy! and wise Lord!”
rejoice with Mary, who adores
my God, and King.

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!


No comments:

Post a Comment